Saturday, June 2, 2012

ZWOW 1 - Revisited

I thought I might try to go easier on us with the Melissa Powers workout, but then decided hey, if Zuzana did this one first when she was kicking things back in gear, I guess I can too.  Best to hit it hard and push at your max from the start and keep the intensity at that level - we're gonna see great results!

Here was the very first ZWOW -
Complete as 3 rounds for time, 1 round =
  • Dive bombers (10x)
  • 5 Burpees
  • Squat with Side Leg Lift (20/20)
  • 5 Burpees
  • Side Plank Lift (10/10)
  • 5 Burpees
  • Pistol Squat (5x) (or 1 minute wall squat)
  • 5 Burpees
video showing proper form below -
Part 1 and Part 2

Zuzka's time = 24:03

My time last time was 19:54 - this time I got 16:59.  Both of these times instead of the 5 pistol squats each leg, I did a 1 minute wall squat.  My knees don't allow me to do pistols yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment