Monday, September 2, 2013

Killer 600

I doubled up today - had to take advantage of having the kids home to babysit Natalie, although she was sleeping while I did my workouts today, so hopefully she'll be nice to me during the week and I'll be able to keep up with my workouts.

I did 90 second planks for 12 minutes.  2 rounds of :
  • 90 second left plank
  • 90 seconds right plank
  • 90 seconds center plank
  • 90 seconds yoga table
Then I did a Killer 600 workout in my closet. Yes, my closet is my gym. It was a slightly modified version of this bodyrock workout - I wanted to quit after 20, then thought I'd atleast do 40, then after finishing the 40 I figured I was almost there, come on, 1 more round... and I did it!  Do 3 rounds of the following:
  1. Burpees (w/o pushup)
  2. One leg push up - alternate
  3. jumping lunges
  4. single leg deadlift right
  5. single leg deadlift left
  6. crunchy frog
  7. squat with front kick alternate
  8. yota table - leg to sky pulse
  9. superman lat pull - toes up
  10. lunge back, hop w/knee up
(Love her tone arms!)
It took me 39:32 and I was a drippin' sweat, good job me!

No comments:

Post a Comment