Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Jan 13 - 18

Monday - I did a BFL cardio run this morning, and I hated it. And I got up to do it at 5:45! Life is Pain - you can choose: The Pain of DISCIPLINE - or - the Pain of DISAPPOINTMENT. Today I chose Pain of discipline, and it's better than the pain of disappointment, cause it only lasted that 20 minutes, and then I felt great about myself all day.
Tuesday - It was a simple workout last Tues, but it got me nicely sore, so I thought I'd do Holly's December Workout C again - 6 rounds of:
   5 Low hinge Burpees
   5 back lunge and twist with 2/15 left leg
   5 back lunge and twist with 2/15 right leg
   5 left leg donkey kick dead lift with 2/15
   5 right leg donkey kick dead lift with 2/15
Wednesday - I only got in 15 minutes and 3 of my BFL hiit runs and then I had to take carpool to Skyline Jazz band, then when I got home I had to take Churchill carpool, then we went and got our car from the service center, anyway, I didn't get back to the treadmill but I'll hit it hard on Friday. Around 5 pm I did 60 reps of: Standing shoulder press with 2/12, lying triceps extensions with 2/12, then lying straight arm tricep hinge with 1/12.
Thursday - 6 min jog BFL style, with warm up, jog, sprint at the end, to finish up the cardio from yesterday. Then 2 Wonderful Flows, then 4 rounds of the following:
  • 5x of jump lunge right, jump lunge left, jump squat = 1 
  • 100 calf raise pulses holding two 30 lb dumbbells
  • 20 deadlifts with 2/30 lbs
  • 15x of lower than parallel squats with 1/30 lb
  • 1 min center plank on hands
First time I've done that since I was 33 weeks pregnant with Peter. Round 1 time: 4:11, round 2: 3:46, round 3 - 3:45, round 4 - 3:10! I had to push hard but only did 4 rounds in hopes that I will be able to walk tomorrow. The first time I did it in June 2018, I did 10 rounds and I was unable to walk for almost a week. I don't want that to happen again, so 4 rounds it is, we'll see how I feel tomorrow. I'm proud of myself for 4/4 workouts this week, AND each time was in the AM too! Go me
Friday -  This AM I just did 3 of my BFL hiit runs, 1.3 miles in 16 minutes. then had to take the kids to school, weather was too bad for them to drive the Fiesta. Ty flow after I got home.
Saturday - 2 Wonderful Flows

No comments:

Post a Comment