Friday, January 24, 2020

Wonderful Flow

I don't think I've ever typed up what my "Wonderful Flow" is... so I made this up myself using Holly's 5 min Feel Good Flow. I do it two times as I listen to 2 repeats of Wonderful Wonderful by the Killers. The song is 5:10, so it takes me just over 10 minutes to do two Wonderful Flows.

Stretch hands to heaven
Swan dive
Standing legs, bent over T hand to heaven alt
Chair pose
Hip opener squat and Bent over straight leg 3x
Downward Dog Upward Dog 3x
Pigeon

Then the following all with Right leg forward for round 1, then next repeat of song, do the above again followed by left leg forward of the following:

Runners Stretch
Warrior 1
Warrior 2
Reverse Warrior
Warrior 2
Warrior 1
Runners Stretch
Hip Flexor stretch from Wonderful Wonderful to Wonderful Wonderful
Straight leg Sit back stretch
Straight leg standing forward stretch
Pyramid
Standing

No comments:

Post a Comment