Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Jan 6 - 11

Monday - Peter had a high fever today and pretty much would not let me put him down. I did about 1/2 of a Ty flow, that was it
Tuesday - Snuck away from P this morning, 20 min walk 1.16 miles, then Holly's December Workout C - I did 6 rounds of:
5 Low hinge Burpees
5 back lunge and twist with 2/15 left leg
5 back lunge and twist with 2/15 right leg
5 left leg donkey kick dead lift with 2/15
5 right leg donkey kick dead lift with 2/15
Wednesday - 20 minutes this morning, 1.20 miles.
Thursday - I took a walk while I waited for Abi at her flute lesson this afternoon - I walked to the vital records to pick up Peter's birth certificate instead of driving there. It was super cold! But I got 1.72 miles in (according to my phone), 32 minutes
Friday - no exercise but I did go to the temple and I also caught up a little bit on the family blog, so that's a win
Saturday - Busy day. Corey took the kids bowling and I decided to practice violin. Worked on Minuet 1 - trying to get better tone. 11 pm and I am nursing Peter here at the computer again. I'll try to stretch before I got to bed, but I'm kinda spoiling Peter and I don't know if he'll let me. Do I really keep nursing him? I feel like I'd get so much more done if I didn't nurse. I've nursed him longer than I have any of the other kids. It will be a year in a few days! He's almost a year old. I will NOT be giving him cow milk. But maybe I'll start to give him a bottle with soy or formula now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment