Monday, June 18, 2018

Jun 18 - 23

Monday - I am still freaking sore from Friday's workout! Usually if I do walking lunges I'll be sore for 1 day, but man, this is day 3 and they hurt just as bad as on Saturday. Next time I'm keeping Melissa's workout to 15 minutes. Or I'll atleast remember that if I do more than 20, there's a good chance I'll be hobbling around for the next 3 days. We stayed up late last night (1:30 am) talking with Joseph, it was fun, but we paid for it this morning. My Morning Routine is so off. Got thrown off during Newport and I haven't gotten it back on track yet. Doh
Tuesday - still sore, but almost not wincing as I go down stairs
Wednesday - still sore but bearable.
Thursday - still sore but I think I'll have recovered tomorrow. I haven't done jack this week exercise wise and I wish I could still get up for my morning walks in the mountains, but it will have to wait. For those who actually read all this type, I'll let you in on a secret that's not much of a secret cause I've been blabbing it to neighbors and my lady friends, but I'm taking magnesium again, if you're interested, feel free to click that link to figure out what that means. Oh I'll just say it, we're expecting again. Official announcement coming soon after we tell the kids some time in the next few days - I think Corey's said we can tell the kids before Joseph leaves, so that's on Tuesday. I'm sure the kids are already guessing though since I've been laying around and resting so much. Thankfully I'm not totally out of it dead, gracias to my magnesium again for pulling me through. Yeah, I don't feel great, but I'm not dead on the couch, so that's a win.
Friday - 12 minutes of planks in rotation in my closet - 3 rounds of 1 min each: center plank, left side, right side, and yoga table
Saturday -

No comments:

Post a Comment