Monday, January 29, 2024

Jan 29 - Feb 3

Monday - Bouldering this morning after Skyline carpool. SB = south boulder. I did 20:

  • 1 V3 attempts
  • 6 V2 sends
  • 6 V2 attempts (2 each on yellow SB short - I got further on it than I've done before! orange SB cave. green SB long slab)
  • 6 V1 sends 
  • 1 V0 sends
Tuesday - Sent Wes off on his mission this morning. Corey took ALS to the temple tonight, so I left N in charge and went on a walk at 8pm, one hour long, 3.23 miles. 

Wednesday - Bouldering this morning after Skyline carpool, I did 25:
  • 2 V3 attempts
  • 7 V2 sends
  • 2 V2 attempts (green on south boulder, orange on south boulder cave)
  • 9 V1 sends 
  • 5 V0 sends
Thursday - morning walk, 2.91 miles, 44 minutes, listened to "Hallelujah anyway" on repeat

Friday - Bouldering this morning after taking Lily to Skyline early (it was late start for the rest of carpool)
  • 3 V3 attempts - 2 of those were on a new purple one that I think I can get with a bit more endurance - left me totally wasted! it's a V2 and a V3 depending on where you start, I was able to do it from the V2 part, not the V3 yet, but I'll get it!
  • 7 V2 sends
  • 3 V2 attempts 
  • 4 V1 sends 
  • 2 V0 sends
Saturday - a few bouldering climbs at 9:20pm at the Sandy Momentum while I waited for Lily to arrive on the Frontrunner train, began a fast at 2:00

No comments:

Post a Comment