Monday, January 1, 2024

Jan 1 - 6

Monday - Happy New Year. I took a 9am morning walk to the van, whereupon I learned that I got a ticket for parking overnight, doh. Borrowed Joseph's skis and clothes and did 3 runs on Milly's Express.

Tuesday - Walked to school with Natalie this morning. Bouldering at 2:30 while Corey did cardio. Did 23 climbs, 13 attempts and 10 sends. I finally did the stupid purple V2 in the OG "The 30 Prow" that is right on the edge by the bathroom with a really weird and big hold for the start. It is not a kind climb if you are short, but I finally did it, yay. Next time I'm going to try the purple V2 in the OG sector - it has a wide reach that is also not kind to me as a short person. I started it from the wide stretch part and was able to get to the top, and I can get to the wide stretch part from the beginning, so I'll try that fresh next time. 

Wednesday - 2.45 mile walk at 9pm. 44 minutes. Listened to Jody Moore podcast 207 on my walk. Two hoodlums in cars were chasing each other around the quiet neighborhood where I was walking, it was scary!! They were going so fast. It seemed like one of them was raged at the other and the other might have been trying to get away, they could have totally killed someone or crashed into a car head on cause one of them passed the other one on a corner. It was scary.

Thursday - climbing around 10:30 am, in the OG sector I attempted a white V4, a green V3, I'm getting closer to those. Today I finally did a purple V2 that's been eluding me, attempted it twice and then got it on the third try today. Total of 14 attempts on that one! It was good. 10 sends and 10 attempts for a total of 20 today. Knicked my pointer finger near the end, once I draw blood, then I'm done.

Friday - shoveled snow, didn't overeat, yay. Did a lot of housework today, organizing.

Saturday - Skiing at Sundance, our first time there, it was fun! Then climbing around 7 tonight, 19 total, I did a black V3 on the North boulder, attempted a green v3 that was next to it a few times. started with the three hardest V2 for me in the OG sector, did them again at the end 

No comments:

Post a Comment