Monday, January 15, 2024

Jan 15 - 20

Monday - At Brian Head today. Stretched this morning with Mel, 20 minutes, 5 min nose to knee each side, then repeat but with knee bent (not the knee I'm putting my nose to). then Skiing at Brian Head! It was fun.

Tuesday - Top Rope with Wes at 8pm, we both did 4 climbs. Green 5.10b, then the 5.10 c that I wasn't able to do last time. I had to take a break, and after struggling a bit I finally got over the lip. Then did a pretty easy yellow 5.10a. After those 3 we were spent, but I tried to go for one more, only got half way o up a blue 5.10c, woo! That is a workout! Then we shook it our and did some quick bouldering, I was able to go five V2s that have all been challenging, sent them first try, which is good since we were so tired. 

Wednesday - shoveled snow this morning, again this afternoon.

Thursday - two 10 min sessions stretching my back on the orange thing, 100 seconds hollow hold

Friday - climbing after carpool 1 V0, 5 V1s, 5 V2 sends, 2 V2 attempts, 1 V3 attempt that purple hanging one. Then took a walk after I got home, 2.52 miles, 47 minutes

Saturday - morning walk, 2.98 miles, 52 minutes, did 150 walking lunges at the end. Bouldering with Wes and Hyrum at 6:30, my last time with Wes!!! I'll miss you Wes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment