Monday, January 8, 2024

Jan 8 - 13

Monday - climbing during violin. Daniel came with me. I was able to do that black V3 again. Got further on a purple V3. I probably need Wes to coach me through it. Started taking this happy hormone pack today. A friend says they've been a life changer. 

Tuesday - morning walk. cold, 2.43 miles, 47 minutes. 

25 minutes stretching my back on this TheraPoint orange lobster thing I ordered. "Eliminate your pain or your money back" (it feels so good, I fell asleep)

Wednesday - Snowed last night, spent an hour plowing the driveway then shoveling

Thursday - stretching 15 minutes

Friday - shoveled snow, then bouldering after carpool - did three V0s, 3 V1s, 5 V2 sends, two V2 attempts, 3 V3 attempts on the south boulder

Saturday - Momentum with Corey, we practiced clips on the exercise bike, then a little bouldering, did four V2s in the OG sector. Then we did top rope! It was the first time he was belayed, it was good! Did a green 5.10c that I've done before, then a purple 5.9, then tried a 5.10c and couldn't do it - something to shoot for next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment