Monday, January 22, 2024

Jan 22 - 27

Monday - bouldering during violin, 15 sends, there were two new V1s, so I did those and now have all the V1s done again. Most of my usual V2s, no V3s today

Tuesday - quick jog/walk to sunrise point after carpool but before kids left for elementary school - 2.34 miles in 27 minutes

Wednesday - lots of housework. I moved up Katharine's toy kitchen up two flights of stairs by myself! 10 minutes of stretching

Thursday - bouldering this morning, 18 total - 16 sends, 2 attempts. I believe that the green V2 on the south side of the north boulder is hereby impossible. There were new routes in the OG sector, tried a Red V3 that is where the black V2 used to be. Hard, but maybe doable? I might be too short. Lots of housework again. I moved two small filing cabinets (two drawers) up two flights of stairs by myself, oh yeah. Plus 20 handstands against the wall, held twice for 40 seconds, rest of them were just quick stable holds

Friday - quick toprope session at the Sandy Momentum after date night - Corey already exercised today, so he just belayed me. Did 5 climbs, two intros, like 5.8 and 5.9 I think, then I did 5.10a, 5.10c,  and a 5.10a cooldown which was really hard at the end. Good to feel maxed out. 

Saturday - morning walk/dance, 3.27 miles, 52 minutes, 1 achievement of my "3rd fastest time for 2 miles" (32:52) I did 200 walking lunges on the way home, 75, 75, then 50. Stretched for 20 min

No comments:

Post a Comment