Monday, February 5, 2024

Feb 5 - 10

Monday - Bouldering this morning after Skyline carpool. Mostly in OG Sector. 

I did 14 climbs today:

  • 3 V3 sends - Just one route, the green pictured above, but I did it three times. It is more of a V2 in my opinion, but it was good! I texted the pic below to Wes to let him know the good news!
  • 8 V2 sends
  • 2 V1 sends 
  • 1 V0 send
Tuesday - 6:30 am walk, 1.72 miles, 28 minutes, had to be back to take carpool at 7, 4310 steps.

Wednesday - bouldering after carpool - I did 23 today:
  • 5 V3 attempts 
  • 1 V3 send - the green one
  • 6 V2 sends
  • 1 V2 attempt - a green one at the end, I was too tired!
  • 6 V1 sends
  • 4 V0 sends
Thursday - 7:50 am walk/jog to sunrise point after taking carpool. 3 miles exactly! 41 minutes, 5308 steps. 12 minutes of planks! I haven't done that in a while! And Wonderful Wonderful stretch, plus 30 min of leg stretching. 

Friday - 22 climbs this morning at 6 am. Then 20 min of splits stretching and a 61 second handstand

Saturday - Skiing at Nordic Valley, it was Katharine's first time, it was fun. She's cute. 
Then Corey and I went climbing tonight. I walked on the treadmill for 15 minutes, 1 mile, then  handstand 63 seconds, then 60. Then stretched while Corey finished his stationary bike - straight leg each side 3 min, then with bent knee each side 5 min. 15-ish climbs after that. Tried the purple V2/V3, I did it from the V2 spot, had a few attempts from V2 and V3 start points, didn't log those attempts, not sure how many attempts I had. As for sends:
  • 3 V3 send - the green one
  • 9 V2 sends
  • 2 V1 sends

No comments:

Post a Comment