Monday, May 29, 2023

May 29 - Jun 3

Monday - Up the Quarry trail and explored other areas today. total 14.23 miles, 1873 elevation. 2 hours 13 minutes. Also got a two week pass to Momentum, yay! I went today and did 20 climbs, it was great. 

Tuesday - Bike ride on the trail up to the Lisa Falls parking lot, then I took the road up to Maybird avalanche area. I was going to try to go to Snowbird, but when I saw it was 3 more miles I decided against it. I'll wait for when Corey is back. 

Wednesday - 

Thursday - climb this morning, walk this evening with Peter and Katharine. Katharine was checking out how nature tastes.
Hmm, do you think they could survive on their own out in the big bad world?
I was nervous with Peter throwing rocks into the raging river. Kept me on my toes. 
We explored a little trail I found yesterday to see if it's bikeable. I think Corey and I could maybe do it? Hmm.

Friday - Ride this morning. 1 hour 49 min, 11.48 miles, PR on Fastest section alive 4:42, LC Descent Lower half - 6:49, and Coalpit area 1:57. Also 3rd place for Pow Plant down 2:19. Took my sweet time on the way up and chilled for a bit by the river. Did the techy section. I also tried the trail on my bike that Peter and I explored yesterday and now I don't think Corey and I should do it. I mean we could, it just wouldn't be very fun, cause you can't go fast and there's not a lot of room for error. 

Saturday - 

No comments:

Post a Comment