Monday, May 22, 2023

May 22 - 27

Monday - Bike ride to the top of the quarry trail.11.25 miles, moving time 1:39:53, 1507 elevation. I got 14 medals, yay. A PR of Quarry up and down with Techy 1:22:19, and temple quarry to mushroom land 41:10 and Power plant down 2:16 :) I did the avalanche area well (which I've done pretty consistently), and I did the under the branch part before the 2nd bridge! AND I did the big pipe after the 3rd bridge! That's the first time I've ever done that problem! 

Tuesday - Had to take Lily to jazz band this morning, so didn't make it on the ride with Corey. Did 4 pull ups, two 60 sec handstands, headstand for 1 min, hollow for 2 min

Wednesday - Ride with Corey, 11.05 miles, 1 hour 31 min! I did the big pipe again, my second time, cool. 13 achievements - PR/Gold: out and back 1:07:16, quarry to mushroom land 40:57, 1st bridge to top 39:16, 3rd bridge to top 16:52, LCC Speed 13:37, Fastest section alive 5:06, Pow plant down 2:11, plus others for areas I don't really know where they are - 5 gold, one silver for coalpit area, one bronze UP mile 2? 

Thursday - Ride with Corey to 3rd bridge. I was able to drove over the big pipe again! I know how to do it now, yay. Low gear, low seat, and go fast. Today 9.56 miles, 1 hour 15 min. PR for power plant to 2nd river crossing and back to Power plant, 39:39. And 3rd fastest time for LC Descent, lower half, 8:07. Also did the fish tail tonight with my silver bike from last year. I wanted to see if I could go faster since that has 3 gears, and I DID - Got a PR for church to Wasatch of.... 1:58! I was pushing hard, standing up the whole time, I was breathing super hard and kinda have a sore throat now. I also got a PR for the approach hill!! 4:58, woot go me! I'm not going to try and beat those times again until the season has ended and we're doing our final rides in the fall, after a full summer of conditioning. 

Friday - I felt like I needed a break today, so Corey went for a ride (went up to SNOWBIRD!) and I went for a walk. I hiked up Bell Canyon reservoir, it was so pretty! 



Saturday - no ride. Was going to go on an evening ride, but I spent 12 hours in the car instead, drove CMALSN to Las Vegas and then back home, arrived 3 am on Sunday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment