Monday, May 15, 2023

May 15 - 20

Monday - We had to walk a few times over the snow, but we perservered and Corey and I made it to the top of the quarry trail this morning!

I had a terrible night with Katharine (crying from 3-4:30) so I was ready for that night to be over, so I got up right away and told Corey I was going - we left earlier at 6:20, total time 1 hour 40 min, 11.22 miles, 1500 elevation. I got another PR on the climb to the 2nd bridge! 26:05, also PR on Mile 2 - 15:22. I got a total of 11 achievements, lots of 2nd fastest times. Good stuff. Then 3 min cold shower, 2 min hollow, 2 min superman, 60 sec hang, pull up, chin up, worked on headstands and held two 35 second handstands. Watched this Pacific Rim video on shoulder strength - good stuff.

Tuesday - Left at 6:53 this morning, we only went up to the 3rd bridge today then headed back (didn't want to walk over the rocky waterfall place). 9.53 distance, 1:16, elevation 1178. I got 8 achievements this morning, gold silver and bronze - like a gold/PR in the coalpit area (I don't even really know where that is...) and a gold/PR in the Fastest Section Alive, and I do think I know where that is (cause it's downhill and fast!) got a 5.17 on that mile of trail. I was able to get my legs up straight as I did a headstand and held it for a minute! And a 2 min hang on the pull up bar.

Wednesday - I did the fish tail plus some stretching, aaand I got a PR on the approach hill! 5:20 woo-hoo. 6.23 miles, 31:45

Thursday - Rode past 3rd bridge today and then I headed back, Corey went all the way to the top. I got a PR for the coalpit area descent and silver for the fastest section alive 5:24. PR for up and back from Power Plant to 2nd river crossing and back to Power plant - 39:59. Handstands and headstands, Did monkey bars at Daniel's soccer practice, I did good but got a flapper on my left hand near the end, so then I was done. 

Friday - LCC to top with Corey, 1550 elevation 1 hour 35 min, 11.10 miles, AND 10 achievements (Strava is so nice to always try and find some way to award you!) I gold Gold Silver and Bronze today, Gold for: Out n back 1:13:35, 1st brige to top 41:49, Pow Plant down 2:22, LCC Descent Upper half, Silver for: Temple quarry to Mushroom land. Anyway, it was good, super wet still, the streams run right on the trail so we get all wet and dirty.

Saturday - 

No comments:

Post a Comment