Monday, June 5, 2023

Jun 5 - 10

Monday - morning climbing and evening ride - 11.38 miles, PRs on: climb to 2nd bridge (24:50), 3rd bridge to top (16:37), fastest section alive (4:32) and a few other silvers and bronzes. I also fell in the river as I was trying to cross the board, haha. I got wet. Thankfully there was no one around coming down or going up, so that spared me some humiliation. 

I'm not going to try that again for a while! At Momentum I logged 20 climbs.

Tuesday - Corey and girls get back tonight at 7:30 yay. Hollow, practiced L sit, head stand and hand stands

Wednesday - Hiked Bell Canyon with my friend Elasha, 1450 elevation, 4.74 miles, 2:05 hours

Thursday - ride to ruins and back with Corey. 4 achievements (silver & bronze) 11.21 miles, 1:36 hours. Snuck away to climb at 2pm, then cut that short a little early to take Corey a jacket (he was cold and hurt his ankle on a fall on our ride this morning) and then I went to Costco. 16 sends and a few attempts 

Friday - Hike to Livingroom and Red Butte Peak with some friends! 1 hour 57 min, 3.96 miles

Saturday - Corner Canyon with Corey, did Rush the end, then Canyon Hollow up and Rush down, 7.5 miles, 1 hour 7 minutes. Fun! And it's also crazy how big the world is. I kinda know where the trails are, but it also feels like I can get lost there, and that's just one little corner in this valley, world is so big. Also climbing tonight at 9:15 for a quick session with Wes and Lily as my guests. Did 16+ climbs of mostly V1s and V2s, attempted a few V3s but didn't send any, and on Kaya you can't log attempts anymore with the free version, only sends. My two week trial expires Monday, so it was good to go even if it wasn't for long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment