Monday, August 29, 2022

Aug 29 - Sep 3

Monday - Fishtail at 7:45 this morning, 5.67 miles, 27 minutes. Got a PR on the approach hill! 5:23 

Tuesday - handstands with Natalie

Wednesday - Half Fishtail ride at 7:45 tonight. 6.78 miles, 32 minutes

Thursday - stretching

Friday - 60 sec handstand

Saturday - So our new plan, since my mornings are occupied with getting kids out the door and Katharine, and cause Corey is gone on a ride, the new plan is that he gets to do what he wants everyday M-F and I get Saturdays at Corner Canyon. So I got to go out there today, did the Coyote Trailhead, went up to Anns and across to Peakview and down Ghost Falls. Love it. Took me an hour, Got a few PR's - Clarks Intersect to Potato Hill - 12:02, Coyote Trailhead to Clarks Bridge in 1:59, Clarks Bridge to the top of Anns 34:37, Last 2 turns til the tunnel 4:05, Silica Pit and Rush .64 miles in 6:00. So there are some of my stats if I ever want to compare them someday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment