Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Aug 8 - 13

Monday - 30 minutes of stretching! I did 2 Wonderful flows, haven't done those for a long while. Then just sitting and stretching my legs, and plow. The little girls and I all want to learn to do the splits, we're going to stretch together.

Tuesday - morning LCC Ride, fish tail, 5.74 miles, 25:16 min, average speed 13.6, tied two of my best times, one second difference for another. Good ride, Weight after ride 160.2, almost broke into the 150's, yay. Eating better this week. trying to not give into my habit of eating when I feel frustrated or restless.

Wednesday - Ride at Corner Canyon. Was supposed to be with Joseph, but I got there before him by a few minutes and started up so he wouldn't have to wait for me, and then when he started up the trail his chain broke. So then he went back home and I finished the ride. Ann's and Ghost Falls. I looked up and noticed the beauty around me today (when my music lost connection and I could hear the brook and the wind. It brought me to the present moment. My thoughts at the end of this post. Look up!)

Thursday - active rest when I took the kids to the mall and to Costco.

Friday - started a ride up LCC with Corey, got up three miles and then my derailleur broke when I was switching gears, it caught in my spokes and got messed up. Luckily the wheels still turned and I was able to turn around and coast down. Did some stretching while I watched the river, then coasted most of the rest of the way home. 

Saturday - 


No comments:

Post a Comment