Monday, September 5, 2022

Sep 5 - 10

Monday - Labor Day = no school = Mel is home = Corey and I went on a ride together! We went to Corner Canyon and did Coyote TH to Anns to Ghost. 1 hour. Got 6 PRs - Clarks to Potato Hill Climb 11:56, Half Ann 12:34, etc. I don't know what those sections are unless I click the link on Strava, but they've got it all mapped out and keep track of it for me. Good job me for getting 6 PRs.

Tuesday - stretching

Wednesday - stretching

Thursday - short ride to Quail Hollow. Only 4.72, 29:40. Coming up the hill was a good challenge, but other than that, it's too little time in the trees, most of it was neighborhoods and pavement.

Friday - handstands with Natalie

Saturday - Corner Canyon yay, left at 6:20, was on the hill at 6:50. 6.72 miles plus an extra loop of Rush the end. 68 minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment