Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Aug 1 - 6

Monday - Armstrong to Dawns this morning! And then again tonight with Corey and Joseph, yay!

Tuesday - 8pm Armstrong to Dawns with Corey, Joe, and Ethan, 5 miles, 734 elevation, 56 minutes.

Wednesday - Jenni's and Loose Moose with Joseph this morning. forgot to start Strava for a bit, 4.50 miles, 756 elevation gain, 46 min

Thursday - Jenni's and Loose Moose with Corey at 9 this morning, 4.55 miles, 767 elevation gain, 48 min, then at 5:45 did Guardsman/Apex/Mojave/CMG with Corey, Seth, but mostly Joseph and Spencer, that was bumpy but fun, 10.4 miles down

Friday - Armstrong and HAM, in a light rain and in the dark for the whole lower Spiro which was not fun. Plus I had to go slower in the dark cause I couldn't see. 8.63 miles, 1272 feet elevation, 1 hour 40 min (took me 30 min to get out the door cause I was going back and forth on if I wanted to go without gloves. I came back for them once and twice and found them the third time.  I love Ham to Spiro though, I want to do that with someone, it's so pretty!

Saturday - lots of active rest, headed home from our fun week at Park City

No comments:

Post a Comment