Monday, December 24, 2018

Dec 24 - 29 (36 weeks)

36 weeks - canary melon
Monday - Christmas Eve. Up at 7:45 am, not in a good mood (still mad at my snarky teen from last night plus just overall irritation with everyone and everything #sickofpregnancy) 3 miles in 49:50, jogged the last 4 min pretty fast to get 3 miles in under 50 minutes. Weight - 174.8, still pretty good, day by day, control the controllables
Tuesday - Merry Christmas, tired. I was awake from 2:30-3:40 am setting up gifts, then got woken up at 4:30 by Mel's alarm, then at 5:30-6:15 by Owen. Only did 2 Wonderful warrior stretches today
Wednesday - shoveled the driveway for an hour (stupid snow blower won't work! We just got it last year, lame...) then 1 miles on treadmill in 15:30, jogged a bit during Run for Cover, then 2 wonderful pigeon stretches. I have a dr. appointment this morning at 9:45 or I would have done 3 miles (but took too long to do driveway) will try to maybe do more cardio later. 173.0 this morning
Thursday - Temple this morning. I started to do walking lunges around the house as I cleaned, only got to 100 cause I really didn't want to do them. But I can force myself to walk. So at 12:30 pm I started on the treadmill. Ended up doing 3 miles in 46:50, and even did quite a bit of jogging thanks to good songs, fastest was 5.5 pace. Going to try to improve my time each time I do 3 miles. 2 Wonderful pigeon stretches
Friday - lots of housework, at 10 pm 2 Wonderful warrior stretches, Owen did it with me, it was cute.
Saturday - 8 am, up and did 3 miles in 54 minutes. I jogged for one song but that was it, my tummy felt super tight this morning. 

36 weeks with Owen in 2015 - 183.6
36 weeks with Daniel in 2016 - 178.4

No comments:

Post a Comment