Monday, December 3, 2018

Dec 3 - 8 (33 weeks)

33 weeks - pineapple
Monday - Morning workout - I avoided it last week, but made myself face it today - my tough lower body workout... I did one round, then took Wes to school (30 min pause) then back for 5 more rounds of the following:
  • 5x of jump lunge right, jump lunge left, jump squat = 1 
  • 100 calf raise pulses holding two 30 lb dumbbells
  • 20 deadlifts with 2/30 lbs
  • 15x of lower than parallel squats with 1/30 lb
  • 1 min center plank on hands
I can still do jump lunges, go me. 172.0 weight this morning. 33 weeks! "Just" 6 more!! My focus on veggies faded the past few days, going to try for 10 a day again this week.
Tuesday - 10 min of stretching first thing this morning in my closet. then treadmill walk at 7 am - 2 miles in 36.30 minutes, even did 4 min of jogging at the end at 5mph pace, trying to hurry and get to 2 miles.
Wednesday - Did some of Holly's stretches - Joi flow, 5 min flow, and gentle flow. Then carpool and the morning rush. 9:00 am did Holly's Dec 2018 Descending Ladder workout in the basement while Owen and Daniel played (this one was pretty intense and I was hating it)
Buy In: Jump Rope 100x
Descending Ladder 12-10-8-6-4-2
  - Box Squat, left leg Lunge, Box Squat, Right leg lunge x12 (or 10, 8, etc through 2)
  - Hand plank, downward dog, elbow plank, belly blaster x12 (or 10, 8, etc through 2)
Cash Out: Jump Rope 100x
4 min Core Sizzler: Reaching Warrior Alt sides & Hovering Plank (Hand plank with bent knees off ground)
Cooldown
Thursday - treadmill walk/jog, 2 miles in 29:45, jogged during Run for Cover and 2 repeats of Tyson vs. Douglas. Then the stereo quit on me, harder to do it from the music via my phone (headphones don't work, so just coming from the tiny speaker) so we'll call it good. I was going to try and do 3 miles, cause I did 3 miles of cardio almost each time during Daniel's pregnancy. Maybe on Saturday.
Friday - Did Holly's December Workout B - Holiday Hundreds. I didn't do the core sizzler though cause both of the exercises were crunch moves. She also finished it off with 16 burpees but I can't do those either, so I did 100 side raises with 2/5 lb dumbbells. Workout was:
  Four Rounds of:
1 – Inchworm 14x (she did one leg 7 reps each side, but I couldn't do it preg)
2 – Curtsey Lunge & Pulse 14x alternate
3 – Kickstand Bent Over T 7x left leg kicked out, 7x right leg kickstand
Saturday - I'm not in a good mood. I wasn't yesterday, I'm not this morning. I just don't care about anything, I wish I could hibernate for the next 5 weeks until this pregnancy was over. sigh. Might also be winter blues (gray sky and inversion in the valley). So I didn't want to get on the treadmill. Went outside for a walk, 45 minutes nice and easy pace, 2.32 miles. Then did Holly's cooldown from yesterday's workout. Listened/watched this video on my walk, good stuff


33 weeks with Owen in 2015
33 weeks with Daniel in 2016 178 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment