Monday, August 29, 2016

Aug 29 - Sep 3 (36 weeks)

36 weeks - canary melon
Monday - 36 weeks today, Officially full term! Almost done with this pregnancy, I can make it. Corey left for Brazil today, he'll be back the 8th. Tried to jog this morning but tummy was super tight, so I listened to my body and walked more. Did one mile in 14 min, then had to take kids to band. After I got home I decided to do upperbody for today instead of cardio, will try to do jog again tomorrow. Upperbody workout was this:
Weight after workout was 178.4. With Owen at 36 weeks weight was 183.6
Tuesday - Had a great morning. Treadmill cardio from 5:30 - 6:15, did 3 miles in 35:48. Did a 4 minute warm up, then kept it at 5.5 - 6 mph pace most of the time (10 to 11 minute mile). Did a 7 mph pace for 1 minute two times near the end, feeling good today! weight was 176.4
Wednesday - Did 12 minutes of planks at 6 am, then a bit of stretching. 9:30 pm did circuit of squats, deadlifts, then calf raises, all with 30 lb dumbbells, 22 reps, 14 reps, then 24 for total of 60 reps each.
Thursday - 3 miles in 38:45. The treadmill kept slipping again, when it slips it feels like trying to run and stepping on a piece of paper on a wood floor. Not good, I don't want to fall. So the first mile and a half were mostly walking, then I decided to just hold on to one of the hand rails and jog and was able to finish the last mile and a half at over a 10 min pace/6 mph. So I was glad I was able to keep it under 40 minutes. Got nice and sweaty
Friday - Upper body:
Saturday - 3 miles in 42:06

No comments:

Post a Comment