Monday, December 17, 2018

Dec 17 - 22 (35 weeks)

35 weeks - honeydew
Monday - Up at 4 am, tried to sleep, finally at 5 am I got up, 60 minute walk, done at 6, 3.24 miles. 2 Wonderful warrior stretches. Weight 173.0
Tuesday - Daniel woke me up at 4:30. At 5:00 I gave up, now he's watching Bugs Life here in the basement and I'm going to exercise, but I have a VERY bad attitude right now. Ugh.

7:00. I just finished this workout - did a total of 10 rounds. I first did three rounds of:
  • 5x of jump lunge right, jump lunge left, jump squat = 1 
  • 5x of left shoulder press, right shoulder press, both shoulders press, shoulder side raise = 1(I used 2/15 for the first 3 rounds
  • 15x of lower than parallel squats with 1/30 lb
  • 3x of 3 wide bicep curls, 3 standard curls, 3 hammer curls = 1 
Then 4 rounds of just the jump lunges and lower than parallel squats (exercises #1 and #3), and then 3 more rounds of all 4 exercises but with 2/12 lbs, that was a lot more doable for my upper body. So total of 10 rounds on my legs, and when I did 10 rounds of that to my legs in June 15th I was so sore it killed me. So I did it again today, We'll see how my legs are tomorrow, I think I've got more strength than I did then, so I'm hoping I won't be sore.
9pm - I'm feeling it... I didn't stretch this morning! Going to stretch now and hope it doesn't get any worse by morning 😬
Wednesday - I'm definitely sore, but I can walk without wincing, phew! I was a little worried for myself thinking back to June 15th (see yesterday's log). The boys slept through the night, hallelujah. At 6:15 did 2 miles on treadmill in 34 minutes, then carpool, then back to finish it of, did 1.14 more miles in 20 minutes, then Wonderful pigeon stretches. And I am eating so awesome since watching Dr. Gregers Daily Dozen and getting his free Daily Dozen app, go me!
Maintaining my weight, 173.6 upon rising, then drank 12 oz of water, then exercise and bathroom, 172. 0 when I was done with my 3 miles.
Thursday - Didn't exercise this morning. I just want to crawl into a hole. Heaven help me, 25 more days, I can do this! (right?) I want to endure well, but I'm just trying to endure. 9 pm, going to make myself do a workout now even though I just want to hide and wake up in 3 weeks.... And my stupid cd player isn't working. Bringing up youtube....
  • 100 bicep during The Man - 25 reps of curls with 2/12, 25 hammer curls with 2/15, 25 reg curls 2/12, 25 reps swing hammer curls 2/15
  • 100 shoulder raises/swings - side raises 25 reps 2/5, 25 reps of front 2/8, front raise swings 2/10, 25 upward rows 2/12 during Rut song 
  • chest holds for 7 counts with fly on count 8 repeated through Life to Come song - while lying on bench 2/8, was able to get a good stretch on the holds on the bench
  • Run for Cover - 100 tricep extentions: 25 reps with 2/8, 25x 1/20, 25x 1/30, 25x 1/25 
Didn't do back, Will do that tomorrow or Friday. Did 2 wonderful warrior stretches
Friday - 3 mile walk outside from 7 until 8. Samsung Health app said 3.22 miles in 1 hour 4 min. During my walk and in the spirit of the last trimester, I listened to an April 1990 talk by Elder Maxwell three times - "Endure It Well." Then did 2 Wonderful pigeon stretches.
Saturday - 2 Wonderful warrior stretches, two 1 minute center planks on hands

35 weeks with Owen in 2015 - weight 186
35 weeks with Daniel in 2015 - weight 178

No comments:

Post a Comment