Monday, November 26, 2018

Nov 26 - Dec 1 (32 weeks)

32 weeks - napa cabbage
Monday - I woke up at 5:30. I'm glad my body and mind are ready to be back in the school morning routine after a few lazy days of struggling. First I did 10 min of 2 Wonderful stretches, then went for a walk outside (25 degrees) 2.67 miles in 47 minutes. Yesterday morning weight was 169.8
Tuesday - Daniel saw me getting up at 5:45 am, and he was ready to play, so that shot my morning workout. He went down for what I'm sure will be his first nap at 7:30. Then it was time to wake up the elementary girls. I started to do cleaning lunges while they were still here, 9:15 now and I've been picking up the mess as I do walking lunges around the house, I count 50 at a time, and just finished 400. Owen and Daniel are both still asleep. I'm going to go stretch now.
Wednesday - Went to bed last night at 9, woke up at 5. Went for a walk outside from 5:20-5:45, then inside for 10 min stretching (2 wonderful flows) one 1min center plank (hate those) then did this workout of Holly's (Nov 2018 workout B)
Warm Up:
  - toy soldiers 10x
  - forward fold and reach 3x
  - hip openers 5x
  - inchworm 3x
Workout - 20 seconds on, 10 sec switch/break
 4x - Prisoner Narrow Squat (I had to do wide) & Hot Ts
 4x - Reaching Bridge & Dead Bug
 2x - Prisoner Wide Squat / Hot Ts / Reaching Bridge / Dead Bug
4 min Sizzler - 20 sec on, 10 sec switch, alt sides/legs
  - sprint z-rows and windmills. Weight 171.8
Thursday - Got ready for a walk outside at 6, but I could hardly make it down the sidewalk because it was so icy. It rained a lot last night, then froze. So I walked for two houses and then decided the treadmill would be better. 6:10 - 20 min on treadmill - 1.11 miles, then 10 min of Wonderful flows, then upper body holds laying on floor for straight arm holds (atleast tried to) one for each song -
  Man: biceps 2/5
  Rut: triceps 2/5
Ok, it is not good for my pregnant body to try to lay flat on the floor... going to change things here -
  Life to Come: chest - 60 childs pose push ups on knees
  Run for Cover: shoulders: side and front raises 2/5 (30 each, then some arm circles)
  Tyson: back - on tummy with pillow trying to lift 2/5
Weight 170.2
Friday - treadmill walk, the counter on the treadmill automatically reset twice while I was walking and I lost my time and distance, but I think I walked 34 minutes based on a talk I listened to while I walked, and the last counter read .80 miles in 14 min, so that average would give me 1.94 miles in 34 minutes, (3850 steps) then 2 Wonderful Flows (10 min) then 15 min on the mat stretching my legs while I listened to Love Story/Viva la Vida - going back and revisiting some oldies but goodies
Saturday - Shoveled snow, ran errands, at 11:30pm I did 12 min of planks in my closet and 10 min of stretching

32 weeks with Owen in 2015
32 weeks with Daniel in 2015 (weight 177.4)

No comments:

Post a Comment