Monday, November 19, 2018

Nov 19 - 24 (31 weeks)

31 weeks - long as a leek
Monday - 31 weeks today, just 8 more! Two wonderful stretches, then 8 in of planks, then took Wes to school, back for 4 more minutes, going to go on a walk tonight. Eating 10 fruits and vegetables today - I need to focus on making sure I get 10 in, otherwise I fill my tummy with bread. Right now it's noon and I've had 2 servings of bananas, 1 raspberries, 1 broccoli, 1 lettuce, 1 corn, 1/2 banana, 1/2 strawberry. Total = 7. 10:15 pm - 15 min treadmill walk .78 miles according to my phone which I don't think records on the treadmill very accurately, but the treadmill counter kept resetting on it's own, annoying, so we'll just have to deal with that. Pause for family prayer and scripture. 10:55 - 11:11 - 1 mile in 15:30 (treadmill recording) Either way - it was 30 min. Now it's 11:12 pm, I'm heading to bed. And weight first thing this morning was 173.0
Tuesday - At 6:40 am left for a walk outside, jogged just a little bit, for one or two minutes. Went 2.32 miles in 40 minutes, then 2 wonderful stretches. I should do upper body today, but might save it for tomorrow or Thurs when I have access to the gym at Park City. Or might do it later today...
Wednesday - I'm predicting it will be a busy weekend with everyone home, so I decided to go to the temple this morning instead of trying for Friday. Weight 170.0 this morning. I'm doing good at eating more veggies. It's been a good day, now it's late, 11:25 pm and I finally did some movement - doing upperbody cause I got a TDAP in my arm today at my dr. appointment, hoping moving the muscle will help it to not be sore tomorrow...
  • 100 bicep during The Man - 25 reps of curls with 2/12, 25 hammer curls with 2/15, 25 reg curls 2/12, 25 reps swing hammer curls 2/15
  • 100 shoulder raises/swings - side raises 25 reps 2/5, 25 reps of front 2/8, front raise swings 2/10, 25 upward rows 2/12 during Rut song 
  • chest holds for 7 counts with fly on count 8 repeated through Life to Come song - while lying on bench 2/8, was able to get a good stretch on the holds on the bench
  • Run for Cover - 100 tricep extentions: 25 reps with 2/8, 25x 2/10, 25x 1/25, 25x 1/20
  • Tyson vs. Douglas - back T holds for 7 counts, rest on count 8, weights two 5 lb dumbbells during the song on my tummy on the floor with a pillow - done with resistance at 12:06 am, then stretching:
  • Some kind of love spinal stretch x2
  • Wonderful stretch 2x, no yoga warrior poses, just pigeon and runner's stretch stretching 
Done at 12:38 am, goodnight. Gotta get up early and make some Vegan food for Hyrum and I for our family dinner tomorrow with Corey's family
Thursday - Happy Thanksgiving.
I woke up this morning and made food, then spent most of the day up in Park City. I came home at 5. Finally started my workout at 7:45 pm. 2 Wonderful flows, then did:
8 rounds of:
  - 3 min treadmill walk
  - 50 walking lunges in the basement.
Total time 24 min on treadmill - about 1.28 miles. Total 400 lunges. Done at 8:40 pm
Friday - 11:15 pm - did Holly's November Workout A (honestly this felt a little too easy to do. I have a slight shimmer sweat, but it all kinda felt like a warm up, not a real push myself until I'm dying workout. If this is the only kinda stuff Holly does to keep trim, hooray, I'd be happy, easy peasy. Maybe if I eat right, all I'd need is a workout like this plus a 20 min morning walk and 5 min feel good flows? Piece of cake! I'm getting my plan of attack to get my body back ready for after baby comes...)
Anyway - here was the workout -
Warm Up:
  - toy soldiers 10x
  - forward fold and reach 3x
  - hip openers 5x
  - inchworm 3x
Workout - 20 seconds on, 10 sec switch/break
 4x - Sumo Squat Kick   &  Bird Dog Pulse
 4x - Flying RDL  &  Child’s Push Up
 2x - Sumo Squat Kick / Bird Dog Pulse & Flying RDL & Child’s Push Up
4 min Sizzler - 20 sec on, 10 sec switch, alt sides/legs
 2x - Bird Dog crunch   &   Hip Side Raises
Cooldown - did 6 min of this, it's midnight now, going to bed
Saturday - 15 minutes of yoga and stretching

31 weeks with Owen in 2015
31 weeks with Daniel in 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment