Monday, March 26, 2018

Mar 26 - 31

Monday - Little kids woke up early so I didn't get my workout in during the A.M.  2 miles on treadmill, did four 60 second sprints during those 2 miles, took 30 min, also for 6 of those minutes at the end, I held two 20 lb dumbbells, something Sara Solomon's Strength academy inspired me to do, I just don't have a 50 lb sandbag. Also did my 10 pull ups/let downs. I did 6 of them with a hammer hold, then did the last 4 with a variation of a wide grip, that is a lot harder! Intermittent fasting today - fasted until 4, ate from 4 - 7:30. Intermittent Fasting Day 1 - ate 4-7
Tuesday - Flow stretch & 12 minutes of planks this morning and practiced handstands through out the day. Ate 3:45 - 7:45 pm
Wednesday - 10 thirty second let downs this morning - all wide grip, woo!
Thursday - Up at 5 to take Joseph to his wisdom tooth appointment. When I got home, I tried to hit snooze. Holly's periscope this morning was about "You snooze you lose" and I usually don't snooze, but since I had an hour before I had to get little girls up and out to school (they aren't on spring break until Monday) I thought sleeping a bit more would be nice, but it just throws things outta whack. Doing IF though kept me busy and working all day, ate at 3, finished a little later than planned at 8:30 cause we were at a park from 3 - 5 (Had blueberries and bananas at 3) Anyway, still a good day, and i won't hit snooze again. 11 pm now, doing repeat of Feb 13th workout, did 6 rounds of:
- 5 burpees with push up
- 10 swing and press with 2/15 lbs
- 15 weighted squats - 2/15 lbs
- 20 jump lunges
Four rounds from 11:13 - 11:25, 12 min pause for scriptures, then two more rounds from 11:38 - 11:44. Now it's almost midnight, I'm going to bed
Friday -2 mile jog/walk outside, spring weather is here, 23 minutes
Saturday -

No comments:

Post a Comment