Monday, March 19, 2018

Mar 19 - 24

Monday - Revisited my March 8th workout but changed one exercise - Holly's EJC Periscope workout 4 x 4 workout - 4 exercises, 4 rounds, 10 reps each of the following
- Chair burpees
- swing clean and press (I used 2 15 lb dumbbells)
- Renegade rows - two 15 lbs dumbbells
- Romanian Deadlifts with 2/30 lb dumbbells. In Holly's workout she did a "banded bridge and reach" but I didn't have the right band to do that
Then a quick sizzler of superwoman and reverse plank with knee, 30 seconds each 2 times each for 2 minutes. Plus did my ten 30 second let downs today
Tuesday - 2 miles in 28 minutes on treadmill, mostly walking with four 70 second sprints :) Shoulders and lower back are a good sore from yesterdays workout
Wednesday - Doing my 10 reps of 30 sec letdowns today, plus this morning I did Holly's February Fiery Supersets:
Super Sets, repeat each set 3x
A1 Curtsy Lunge 10x ea
A2 Sprinter Jumps 8x ea
B1 Kickstand Bent Over Row 8x ea
B2 Hip Thruster 10x
C1 Downdog Knee Drive 8x ea
C2 Child’s Pose Push Up 10x
4 Minute Sizzler: 30 sec each 4x
Mountain Climbers
Jumping jacks
Thursday -  This am I was busy taking Mel to a wisdom tooth extraction appointment. 10:30 pm - 4 minutes of planks in closet in circuit 3 times for 12 minutes, then stretching, still sore in hamstrings from Monday's deadlifts
Friday - 37 minutes on treadmill, 2.3 miles, did four 60 second sprints. I am feeling in such a rut, listened to Rut twice. Also did my 10 letdowns, 30 sec each, finished them around 10 tonight, still had 3 more to do after we got home from date night, it's the first time it took me that long to do them.
Saturday - Active rest day - vacuuming, raking, Fast Sunday is tomorrow, started at 4. Jopseh is opening his mission call tonight at 8:30!!

No comments:

Post a Comment