Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Apr 2 - 7

Monday - 40 min walk/jog outside, probably 2 miles, plus 10 let downs during the day. Kinda did 3 pull ups for my first one when I started, I didn't go all the way down each time, which is why I say "kinda"
Tuesday - last day of spring break for my teens. I'm looking forward to them being back on a schedule. I snoozed in this morning, and it set the mood and direction of my day, aka I didn't workout at all, not even a 5 min flow, lame.
Wednesday - 30 min walk outside this morning, 10 let downs throughout the day, two center planks on hands (aka tall center planks) first for 1:35, second for 1:40, My mood is weak, energy is low, back to trying intermittent fasting today - ate 10 a.m - noon. Weight is back up to 140 from this past week of eating veggies and cookies and cashew nice cream.
Thursday - 40 min walk alone, listening twice to Pres Nelson's "Self Mastery" talk - good stuff! That was from 6:30 - 7:10, then out again at 7:30 with a friend for 40 min again. According to Life 360, I exercised from 6:41 -8:16 and I went 5 miles! I think it was more like 4, but I'll take it. I don't have a fitbit or anything, time to get an app. Nicole and her kids came to visit us today!
Friday - 10 let downs, mostly with wide grip. Was going to go on a walk with Nicole this morning but it was raining :(
Saturday - went to the Draper temple this morning with Nicole. Made goals, going to eat Marilu style and with her timing between meals. Today I did a good job. Active rest. 10 pm right now, should I go do planks?

No comments:

Post a Comment