Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Mar 11 - 17

Sunday -  I fell asleep on the floor with Owen last night. When I got up to get into bed, my tailbone hurt like crazy. I didn't fall or anything, the only thing I can think of is that it was from stretching on the yoga wheel, even though that was on Friday. Weird. I can walk okay and everything, just notice it a little if I lay down or sit down. But not intolerable pain.
Monday - Flow, then this back bend yoga video. Doing my 10 pull ups today. Was able to do one unassisted. My energy and go-get-em attitude seems a bit low this morning. Did 10 reps of each of the following for 3 rounds:
- chair dips
- bicep curls 2/15 lbs
- shoulder side raises 2/8
- push ups on toes
- superman T with 2/5
Tuesday - Morning flow, then outside for a walk/jog, did 6 laps around the block/neighborhood which I think is about 2 miles. started at 6:28, finished at 7:10, did 250 walking lunges after 3 laps
Wednesday - I only did 10 pull ups today. I was kinda dragging this morning and didn't get my workout in before I had to take carpool, and then the day was gone. But I did get in my 10, though I struggled with those too! Energy is low, I'm blaming it on the Daylight Savings time change.
Thursday - Owen and Daniel were both awake at 5:15!!!! Hence, I did not get my workout in again. I did 12 minutes of planks in my closet though, while I listened to Holly's facebook live video. Mood and energy are better, hoping to be back on target tomorrow. "Do what you said you would do = builds belief and confidence in yourself" "What gets measured gets improved" "Anything that you want to improve in your life needs to get tracked and measured"
Friday - 30 min jog/run, did 4 sprints on treadmill. Plus 10 let downs during the day. Energy is better this morning.
Saturday - active rest day, walked around a bit downtown when we went on our date to see Shen Yun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment