Monday, February 12, 2018

Feb 12 - 17

Monday - Danette May warm up, beginner and intermediate abs, 2 miles in 26 minutes with six 70 second sprints, plus I did one pull up today! plus 5 let downs
Tuesday - DM warm up, beginner and intermediate abs, then 8 rounds of the following:
  • 5 burpees with push up
  • 10 dumbbell swings - 30 lbs
  • 15 weighted squats - 2/15 lbs
  • 20 jump lunges
First round was 2 min, but only did 4 jump lunges, rest were step back. I think it is well nigh impossible to do jump lunges after weighted squats. So for the rest of the rounds I had to take a walk around the room and shake it off, then I was able to do 20 straight jump lunges, those rounds were 3-4 min.
Wednesday - DM warm up, beginner and intermediate abs, then walk/sprint on treadmill, did four 79 second sprints, went 2 miles in 27 minutes. Happy Valentine's Day, I ate too many treats.
Thursday - DM warm up, beginner abs, then this Bodyrock workout - Day 3 of 100 day challenge:
  • 21 reps of assisted pull ups, push ups on toes, chair dips
  • repeat those exercises but 15 reps each
  • repeat exercises with 9 reps each
  • repeat exercises with 6 reps each.
That is a major arm blaster hopefully I'll be able to use them (my arms) today cause I need to wash dishes and vacuum. Ended with intermediate abs, then prayer& affirmation and stretching.
Friday - DM warm up and beginner abs, then 30 minute walk, went 1.92 miles. Waterfast all day yesterday, continuing today until date night. I'm cramming to try meet my anniversary weight goal, ha.
Saturday -

No comments:

Post a Comment