Sunday, March 4, 2018

Mar 4 - 10

Sunday - 60 minutes of stretching this morning while everyone else slept, it was nice. Then I broke a sweat with Corey as we shoveled 16 inches of snow off the driveway!
Monday - First part of my workout I did was attempt a pull up, and I did 2!! Yeah! Going to continue doing my 10 reverse pull ups through out the day. After the pull up I did a warm up & flow combo using stuff from Danette May and Holly Rigsby, then did 2 miles on the treadmill in 27 minutes with four 60 second sprints. Last week for my pull ups I had to stand on a chair and start at the top, but today I was able to pull myself up each time, and I held some of them for 40 seconds on the way down. Little by little
Tuesday - Morning Flow, then a light upper body resistance workout: 3 rounds and 10 reps each of the following:
- Bicep curls 2/12lbs
- triceps overhead extensions 1/25lb
- chest fly on ball 2/12
- back superman T-lifts 2/5lbs
- shoulder circles w 2/5lbs
Ended with a 17 minute walk for 1 mile (but the treadmill timer is going out I think cause it reset itself again after I started, but I know I had already gone through one 4 min song, so I think it was more like 22 minutes and 1.25 miles) I'll keep track with my phone timer tomorrow too to see if the treadmill is accurate or not
Wednesday - Holly's 5 min feel good flow, then 30 min on the treadmill. I had to go wake up kids after 13 minutes and it reset, so not sure what distance I got there, but for the last 17 minutes I got 1 mile, so we'll assume it was like 1.75 miles. Didn't do sprints, I'm on day 4 of a water fast (ate Saturday, ended at 2, did a dry fast until 2 on Sunday, been doing a waterfast since then. I am also doing my 10 letdowns today, 30 seconds each.
Thursday - Did Holly's EJC Periscope workout from yesterday, a 4 x 4 workout - 4 exercises, 4 rounds, 10 reps each of the following
- Chair burpees
- swing clean and press (I used 2 15 lb dumbbells)
- Renegade rows - two 15 lbs dumbbells
- bridge and reach. She did a "banded bridge and reach" but I didn't have the right band to do that
Then a quick sizzler of superwoman and reverse plank with knee, 30 seconds each 2 times each for 2 minutes. Finished my waterfast yesterday at 12:30 so I had good energy today, good workout, going to go stretch now.
Friday - 8 minute good morning flow, then 2 miles in 25:15 min, and did six 1 min sprints during that cardio, then walked a bit more. And I've already done 7 of my let downs, pulled myself up with each one, yay. good sweat, going to stretch now and will finish 3 more pull-ups/letdowns to make it 10 for today
Saturday - Active rest

No comments:

Post a Comment