Monday, February 26, 2018

Feb 26 - Mar 3

Monday - Holly's 5 minute flow at 5:30, 6:30 - Dantette May warm up and beginner and intermediate abs, 7:30 2.15 miles in 28 minutes, good affirmations and workout this morning, got the week started off right. Did 10 let downs throughout the day every hour
Tuesday - Holly Jan 2018 Workout of the Month
Wednesday - DM Warm up and Beginner abs, 2.25 miles in 31 minutes, did 6 one minute sprints, also doing 10 let downs today
Thursday - 5 minute flow, then did a yoga DVD, "Yoga Conditioning for Weight Loss" with Suzanne Deason. Also did a center plank for time 2:22 and walked to and back from school with the elementary girls for parent teacher conferences, cause I didn't have a car (I was murmuring, but I'm better now)
Friday - Feel good flow, 2.10 miles in 30 min and I did five 70 second sprints during that walk/jog. Held a left side plank on my hand for 60 seconds! Left side was strong, then did right side, was struggling and shaking and bad form most of the time but did 60 seconds on my hand. Something happened to my right shoulder a few weeks ago, it's not very strong and hurts during some exercises, I'm wondering if I've been laying on it wrong in bed. I've been trying not to lay down on that side the past month, hope it gets betters. Also doing ten 30 second let downs throughout the day, 7:13 am and I'm ahead of schedule, I've already done 6.
Saturday - 60 min of yoga and stretching in the morning from 7:30 - 8:30. At 7:30 pm I did a Danette May warm up and then this repeat workout from Jan 17th - 3 rounds of the following:
  • 10 right leg forward backward lunge with knee up
  • 100 mountain climbers
  • 10 left leg forward backward lunge with knee up
  • 100 speed skaters
  • 30 deadlifts with 2/30 lb
  • 100 high knees
Round 1 was 9 min, 2 and 3 were 10 min each, finished off with 100 more mountain climbers. Broke a good sweat!

No comments:

Post a Comment