Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Feb 19 - 24

Monday - DM warm up and beginner and intermediate abs, then 2 miles in 30 minutes, did six 70 second sprints, also jumped off the treadmill and did a total of 10 let downs in between the sprints and walking.
Tuesday - DM warm up and beginner and intermediate abs, then checked the EJC Workout Vault and did the January Workout of the Month, which was two circuits. Circuit 1: 5 reps each of: Deadlifts, Figure Staker Pose, Sumo Squats. I did 6 rounds in 8 min. Circuit 2: 5 reps each of ball press and overhead, power up push up, back rows. I think I did 4 rounds of that in 7 min.
Wednesday - more than a couple of interruptions during the night, thus I did not wake up with a spring in my step. Told myself  just had to walk, so I didn't warm up or do abs today. I did end up being able to do four 1 min sprints in the last 10 minutes of my treadmill walk. 2.1 miles in 31 minutes.
Thursday - Danette May warm up and then this EJC workout - Do it Super Sets:
  • A1 Curtsy Lunge 10x ea A2 Sprinter Jumps 8x ea repeat 3x rest 
  • B1 Kickstand Bent Over Row 8x ea B2 Hip Thruster 10x repeat 3x rest 
  • C1 Downdog Knee Drive 8x ea C2 Child’s Pose Push Up 10x repeat 3x rest 
  • 4 Minute Sizzler Sit Through Band Jacks
Instead of that 4 min sizzler I ended with Danette May beginner abs and half of the intermediate before Daniel interrupted me and climbed on me and wouldn't let me finish.
Friday - treadmill cardio - 2 miles in 27 minutes, did 5 one minute sprints (fourth sprint was 80 seconds, almost killed me)
Saturday - Active rest, 10 let downs over the day

No comments:

Post a Comment