Monday, May 29, 2017

May 29 - Jun 3

Monday - 5:45 am - a 15 min jog with 4 sprints on the treadmill, followed by 10 min of planks, then an hour walk with a lovely neighbor Lisa E. Had my final weigh in for the 8 week health challenge with my friends. 133.4 is my new low, woot! I lost 8.38% of my bodyweight over the past 2 months. I'm planning to continue eating this way and weighing in on Mondays. Might start another group or might do it on my own... I think it would be better for me to be accountable to others though. It was a beautiful morning, so excited for summer mornings! I love getting up and out early and watching the sun rise.
Tuesday - upper body workout in the basement for shoulders, chest, biceps, and then did 120 walking lunges.
Wednesday - walk outside for 30 minutes
Thursday - 20 minute 2 mile jog, I jogged the whole time! Didn't stop to walk, go me! Stretched for 20 minutes.
Friday - No school for the kids today, I went on a nice morning walk with friends. 60 minutes, beautiful morning.
Saturday - quick 2 mile run tonight with Mel and Hyrum. They took a short cut and met me near the end so they wouldn't slow me down. I want to time myself and see if I can get really fast and win the fun run this year! Going to take my first test run on the route on Monday morning and then see if I improve my time over the month of June.

No comments:

Post a Comment