Tuesday, May 2, 2017

May 1 - 6

Monday - 25 min jog, 15 min stretch, I've lost 4.1% of my body weight during April. I'm excited to see how things go in May!
Tuesday - This morning I did 3 rounds of the following:
  • Pull up (I did a full pull up on my first two rounds!! Yeah! So proud of myself. 3rd round was a letdown)
  • 1 min center plank
  • 30 sec hand plank each side
  • Handstand against wall
  • 1 minute treadmill sprint
  • 25 deadlifts (w/2 25 lb dumbbells)
  • 50 calf raises (w/2 25 lb dumbbells)
  • 50 walking lunges.
Total time 32:00
Wednesday - 2.5 mile walk outside 40 minutes. 20 minutes of stretching.
Thursday - Majorly off today, ate way too much junk. 15 min walk tonight 15 min stretch
Friday - 2 mile jog outside, jogged the whole time! 20 min stretching
Saturday - no exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment