Thursday, November 3, 2016

Oct 31 - Nov 5 (Daniel 6 weeks old)

Monday - no workout, but I'm proud to say I make it through Halloween unscathed - I did not have one lick, taste or bite of any candy or treats. Today is day 2 of the 21 day challenge. :) I'm focused and in the zone, and just in time too! Weight this morning 157.8, yay! Got below 158, good job
Tuesday - 12 minutes of planks around noon, 2 miles on the treadmill at 4pm - 22 minutes. Ate perfect today, had dessert for dinner - a sweet potato with 1 date and 7 pecans, so yummy. After run, weight was 157.2
Wednesday - No workout, but did have another day of perfect eating and not a lick or bite of any chocolate. Although Almond Joy's did enter my mind briefly today. I did do a lot of stairs and I moved furniture around - made a "man cave" for Corey where he can work at home, and I have a new set up too. :)
Thursday - Weight this morning was 156.6, that's a new low. No workout today, but like I said before, don't feel the same urgency to do it when I'm eating so clean. Although, truth be told, I did have one almond joy today, but I chewed it up and spit it in the garbage. Is that pathetic or admirable? My goal is to be thin and flexible. I've always thought I needed exercising to get the thin part. Eating clean works even better. I think I should start doing yoga or something though, my shoulders feel so tight, I need to schedule time to relax and breath!
Friday - New weight low this morning - 155.6, yahoo! No workout. Ate clean except some feta cheese and dressing for my salad on date night. :)
Saturday - raked leaves and mowed the lawn. Treadmill for 2 miles, first mile in 10 min, then walked a bit for the 2nd mile, total time 23:30

No comments:

Post a Comment