Monday, November 28, 2016

Nov 28 - Dec 3 (Daniel 10 weeks old)

Monday - 2 miles in 19:50 this morning, finished at 9:00 am. 154.4 at my weigh in. Hyrum lost almost 2 pounds, I gained 1 since my last weigh in. I didn't mind gaining, hoping it will help Hyrum have perspective that it is a slow process but as we are steady we will win the race
Tuesday - 15 minutes of planks with Abi, my wheels were only about 30 seconds each. Also later tonight did a little bit of upper body with Hyrum - 6 slow let downs on the pull up bar, and 30 reverse push ups, and three 30 second dead hangs on the pull up bar.
Wednesday - 2 miles this morning in 19:50, weight 151.6! Oh yeah, haven't been here since after Natalie/before Owen was born.
Thursday - 6 let downs, then did hangs for 30 seconds two times and last time I was able to do it for a minute!
Friday - 2 miles this morning
Saturday - 7 let downs, first hang was 17 seconds, second 31, last 61


No comments:

Post a Comment