Monday, November 7, 2016

Nov 7 - 12 (Daniel 7 weeks old)

Monday - The Almond Joys got the better of me today. Not a full on binge but I have lost control, I shall go get my focus and start fresh tomorrow. But since I did eat some treats, I felt the urgency to get in a workout. 5:30 pm, just finished a jog on the treadmill, 2 miles in 22 minutes.
Tuesday - no workout, my neck has been killing me, can hardly turn my head. I think I'm sleeping on it wrong. Wish I had a purple mattress. Ate some candy today too
Wednesday - 2 minutes of center plank
Thursday - Woke up at 2 am feeling really dizzy, my head has been dizzy all day - a little bit like I just got off a tire swing and am waiting for the spinning to stop. Kinda weird. I haven't tipped over but have been holding on to the railings and walls when I walk around. Threw up this morning too. no workout
Friday - no workout
Saturday - no workout. It was an off week, I'll do better next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment