Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Nov 21 - 26 (Daniel 9 weeks old)

Monday - 2 miles around 6pm, time 19:30. Ate perfectly today "Eat to Live" way (plant based) and have for past 3 days, Hyrum is my new accountability partner - Hyrum is doing a little BFL with me, today was day 1. We did this last year for a little while, he's gained 10 lbs the past year and approached me last week asking if we can try again. We can do it!
Tuesday - Hyrum did planks with me around 4 today. I did 15 minutes, he did 12 minutes and took a rest while I tried to do the wheel. Ate perfectly Marilu style, good job.
Wednesday - 2 miles
Thursday - HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Didn't over eat today but did enjoy some of all the holiday dishes with my family. :)
Friday - 2 miles
Saturday - Hyrum and I are going to focus on pull ups (cause all the BFL exercises just seem too long and boring right now.) So since I can't do a pull up, I did a slow let down 6 times. Then 17 reverse push ups, finally we both tried to just hang on the pull up bar to work on our grip - 30 seconds 3 times.

No comments:

Post a Comment