Sunday, September 8, 2013

This Week

So, this week's workouts didn't go as frequently as I would have liked but I'll deal with it.

Tuesday - nothing
Wednesday - 12 minutes of planks, 3 mile jog, 1 minute wheel
Thursday - nothing
Friday - nothing

And then today, Saturday, was about to slip by without a workout, so I made myself do a quicky - 500 mountain climbers in the closet in a record time of 5:00 minutes! Also did 12 minutes of 90 second planks while we watched a rerun of American Ninja Warrior. They are a true fitness inspiration, awesome.

Well, self, it's obvious the workouts are getting harder to make happen with a nursing baby and toddlers at home and with life running the other 6 kids around. I'm going to really have to focus on diet this week. That is one thing I can and should control better, especially if I want to get below my current 150 weight hurdle.

No comments:

Post a Comment