Saturday, September 21, 2013

100 Days Begins

Today it will be 100 days until 2013 is over, which was brought to my attention by my soul sister Nicole. She suggested we do a 100 day challenge together, so she and I are getting serious and setting a few goals to improve a day at a time.

My goals:
Daily Spiritual Nourishment - 11:00 a.m.
Daily Diet: Food Combining (Marilu Style) - All Day
Daily Exercise: Planks or stretching plus cardio or resistance training

My weight today 154
Waist measurement (M1) - 39
Hip measurement (M2) - 42

100 days, I'm going to start with day 1 rather than countdown backwards. So... it begins!

DAY 1
1) Ensign articles - Sept 2012 - both went along with repenting (resolutions) and habits:
Repentance that Brings Conversion and Overcoming Addiction Through the Atonement (I have a slight addiction to chocolate chip cookies)
2) 8:30 breakfast - date and prunes
11:00 lunch - granola with rice milk, 2 slices of whole wheat bread
snack - carrots and tomatoes
dinner - shrimp with lemon juice, grilled red peppers/mushrooms/onions
3) AM - 90 second planks & stretching
PM - Upper body 40 divebombers, 500 mountain climbers

1 comment:

  1. Great start!!! I like the real food blog. I want to work it into the challenge. Oh, and I did forget to mention that I ate a "few" oatmeal cookies yesterday. BUT, I did make them myself which according to the Real food blog is okay as long as I make them... hahaha.

    ReplyDelete