Wednesday, June 19, 2013

36 Weeks

Some days I'm feeling super big and huge.  Other days I feel a large, but not large enough for a little person to be inside - I can never really understand how it's possible that a little baby could fit inside of me.  That being said, I did think these things were pretty cool - a 3D scupture of one's midsection with the baby inside, all from an ultrasound picture or MRIs or something.  Maybe creepy to some, but I think it's fascinating.  I don't think my babies have been up and down at all, they always seem to be laying inside of me pretty horizontally.  Some people comment that I've dropped and that I'm so low, "that baby is coming!"  No, not yet, it's just how I carry.  So, yeah, always amazes me after the baby's born, seeing and holding her and wondering how in the world she could squish herself up so small and tight to fit inside my body.  Amazing stuff.

Anyway, I'm officially full term, woop!  I did 12 minutes of planks on Monday and 400 lunges this morning, the lunges took me about 24 minutes, did those walking around our neighborhood.  (Lovely morning this morning.)  I think the planks have been helping my hips not hurt, in addition to the help that I'm sure they'll give me again during delivery.  Doctor appointment today, at my last appointment 2 weeks ago I was 171.  Hopefully not too much weight gain today.  Not that it's a huge deal, I know I'll be able to lose it.  The green shakes have not sounded appetizing much the past few days, so I've been mostly eating nuts and dates.  (love dates!)

No comments:

Post a Comment