Monday, June 3, 2013

34 Weeks

Five weeks left, la la la, keeping busy, and that clock up on the wall keeps tickin'.
As I look at these pictures, I really can't tell that much of a difference from week to week.  My size is just big right now and I think that's where it's gonna stay til delivery day.  Speaking of delivery, Patrice had her baby on Saturday - 6 lbs 8 oz, 20 inches.  Kimberly Anne.  Kimberly was on my list, and since that's her baby's name now, it might be off of mine.  I don't mind them having the same name, but if they also have birthdays that close, that's two strikes.  So we'll see.  Katherine and Kristina are still in the running for the letter K.

I did 400 walking lunges on Saturday as I went for a morning walk.  I am so looking forward to the kids being out of school cause that means I get my 6:00 - 7:00 personal time back (no more making lunch for Joseph at 6 and then driving him to school for band from 6:30-7.  I have to get my workout over before 7 and before kids wake up and before the sun is up, gotta try to keep the sun off my face or I'll get a bad pregnancy mask, and I don't want to have to cover myself with sunblock if I haven't showered and stuff yet.

I did my 12 minutes of planks today.  My last labor and delivery went so well, it was the best one yet, and the only thing I did different that time was that I did the plank throughout my pregnancy.  I think I was just doing 3 minutes of center planks back then, with a few side plank raises.  This time I've been keeping up with doing 1 minute each of 4 plank positions in a circuit 3 times - center, left, right, and reverse.  Looking foward to delivery day and hoping to have a repeat of the speedy delivery and recovery that I had last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment