Monday, October 16, 2023

Oct 16 - 21

Monday - Corey rode the quarry trail this morning, I went out to Corner Canyon around 4:30. I took my silver bike (guys cutting down the tree had the bottom door blocked off with the tree debris). I took BST up to Anns, then Anns over to Edelweiss, around to Ghost, down ghost and Rush. 7.27 miles, 58.09 minutes. And with my silver bike I was able to beat all my times on Ann's from this year and last year. Gold medal (emoji!)

I got PRs for:

  • Coyote Trailhead to Clarks Bridge .15 in 1:30
  • Clarks/BST intersect to Potato Hill Climb 1.01 mi 9:33
  • Clark's Bridge to BST Split .52 mi 4:54
  • Potato Hill UH from BST Intersect .48 in 4:42
  • Last 2 Turns til the tunnel .32 3:18
  • Half Ann 1.32 miles 11:15
  • Ann's Grunter .23 mi in 2:18
No PRs on Ghost falls, cause I was too busy taking in the scenery. That ride cannot be rushed.
It seemed like there were valentine hearts tossed all over the floor with love!
Pink and orange and yellow and green.
I love Ghost Falls

Tuesday - 30 minutes of stretching. This evening we hiked Y mountain for the lighting of the Y with our college kids tonight for BYU Homecoming! 
Steep trail, about a mile up and a mile back down (forgot to turn on my strava). The kids all did great! Peter was sad in the pic above cause he left his spiderman lego in the car. Hard climb on the way up, hard on the knees on the descent!

Wednesday - Ruins and back with Corey. 11.3 miles according to Corey's strava, mine says 11.21. PR for techy section at 3:39. Corey got a pr too for techy, 3.29. He was behind me and we were right with each other, so I'm not sure how that works. Splits stretching. Emotional Health - had a breakdown today that came up all of a sudden when Owen couldn't find his straw for trumpet (that his teacher just barely gave him) so I was frustrated mostly, I think, with the mess of our home and how things always get lost or no one puts them away where they belong.

Thursday - 20 handstands, 10 minutes of splits stretching

Friday - splits stretching

Saturday - This morning 500 mountain climbers, splits stretching, and then around 2:00 Corey and I went to Corner Canyon, did Anns, Edelweiss, and Rush with the Trees. 7.75 miles in 1 hour 1 min. Corey got PRs on everything on the climb! I got lots of 17 achievements, PRs on the descent. The full Rush via Trees time was a PR at 15:42.
  • Rus top 2/3 - 10:49
  • Scheming weasel - 4:33
  • Trees - 5:37
  • Fly by night to Rush 3:05
  • Full Lower Rush - 9:48
  • Mystic Rhythms - 3:58
  • Sustained Speed - 1:15
  • Rushing Corners Two - 1:42
  • Chainless Rush - 3:45
  • Rush the End - 28 seconds
Silver bike = good times on the climb. Fezzari = good times on the descent (if I'm feeling brave!)

No comments:

Post a Comment