Monday, September 25, 2023

Sept 25 - 30

Monday - Ride with Corey, he went to ruins, I turned at techy. PR for techy 3:45, also for techy "cool way" loop 2nd place at 9:08. PR for Power plant down, 2:06. Good stuff. 

Tuesday - I took carpool today, C&W went to Corner Canyon. Two one minute handstands, one chin up, 100 sec hollow hold.

Wednesday - Ride with Corey, Ruins, Techy, and Techgnar. 

Thursday - morning walk, talked to Nicole, 2.73 miles, 47 minutes

Friday - Ride with Corey this morning, 1 hour 36 min, 11.33 miles, went to Ruins, Techy down, I'm getting pretty good at techy, I usually hit all the sections. Today brief miss on the first rock pile but I did all the rest, it's fun

Saturday - Bike ride by myself in Corner Canyon this morning. 8.18 miles, 1 hour 3 min, I did Anns, Edelweiss, and then Rush down. 18 achievements out of 26 segments. (8PRs, 4 Silver, 6 Bronze) I did not beat all my PRs from last year on Nov 1, but that might be because my Fezzari is freaking heavy. I got 2nd place on Clarks to potato hill - last year was 10:42, today 11:41. I think I want to try and go do it again this year with my silver bike to see if I can get a PR, cause I think I'm stronger than I was last year, so we'll see... A few of the PRs I did get were from the trailhead to Clarks Bridge 1:35 (1:53 last year) I did get a PR for the BST intersect to Potato Hill - 5:01 today, 5:08 last year. Last two turns to the tunnel was a PR too at 3:30, previous best was 3:34. Hmm, I did have to slow down a few times until I was able to pass people, so maybe that's what the extra min is from. Half Ann, 1.32 miles, was a PR at 11:40 (11:45 last year). I did get a PR on rushing corners! PR was 2:45 on 6/24/23, today I got 2:50! I am pretty cautious and prob a little slow on the corners, so I'm glad with that 2nd place. Also got a PR for Rush Top 2/3 (10:51), The Trees (5:51), Fly By night (3:14), Mystic Rhythms (4:02). And tied my PR for Lower Rush at 1:01. 

No comments:

Post a Comment