Monday, October 23, 2023

Oct 23 - 28

Monday - Feeling sore from the mountain climbers on Saturday. Didn't do on a ride cause I had a dentist appt this morning. Might try and go later after I get back from violin. I always hate eating after a dental cleaning and getting my teeth dirty, so I ate breakfast and then haven't eaten yet. Might wait until tomorrow. Feeling good

Tuesday - Ride with Corey up the canyon to the ruins. PR for Techy and 3rd fastest time for Fastest section alive. Around 4 today I also did twenty minutes of splits stretching - 10 min each side - while I read the Book of Mormon (love to multi-task doing good stuff like that!) And one 80 second handstand against the wall.

Wednesday - Cold weather coming tomorrow, should have gone out today but didn't make it. Only did a 90 second handstand

Thursday - It was snowing this morning! Today did shoulder stretches with a broom stick

Friday - 20 minutes of splits stretching. I started to get dressed at 4 for a ride, but then decided it was too cold. Maybe tomorrow evening I'll feel brave enough

Saturday - Still super cold outside. Did one chin up today and some stretching and handstands. I hope we can join Momentum again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment