Monday, October 30, 2023

Oct 30 - Nov 4

Monday - 100 second hollow and superman with Wes, and I did two chin ups (barely). Finished a daily gallon of water at 3:15pm. Going to see if drinking a gallon a day helps with weight loss or with my body feeling better. 

Tuesday - It's been too cold for us to take morning bike rides this past week, and Corey is feeling very not good, so we had to go today. We left at 3:30 and were able to do a pre-Halloween ride like we did last year. Felt great to be in the mountain, but it was super cold!!! I got 4 achievements:    

Wednesday - Sophi came home sick today, threw up at school (she ate a candy bar for breakfast...) sooo, since I had a sitter, I went for a quick ride at 2, since I knew I wasn't going to be able to do an evening ride (Owen had a dentist appt to get a cavity fixed at 4). Went to Corner Canyon for an hour, Did Rush, then Canyon Hollow, and Rush down and an extra Rush lap, 7.31 miles, 1 hour 3 min, 15 achievements (I did lower Rush 3 times, got a PR of 59 seconds! 59 seconds my first go down, then 1:02, then 59 again. I was glad I broke a minute!) I don't know where the other sections are that I got achievements for, except for Silica Pit and Rush, I did that in 4:50! Previous records was 5:01 on 7/15/23. Corey did Quarry today and made it to the top in less than an hour! 
He got 12 achievements, 8 of them PRs, 7 of those PRs on the climb! 

Thursday - Ride with Corey at 1:00 today to the Ruins, we did techy too. My legs were tired just coming up the hill from our house. I was not feeling it today. Corey got his 2nd fastest time on the climb at 1:02, I was 1:07 to the top. He waited for me a few times and I walked a few times, but I lifted his bike at the top, mine is a lot heavier (aluminum) his is carbon fiber. We might let me upgrade sometime. Corey teased "Just get your bike stolen!" Wes watched the kids for us, total distance 11.70 miles, 1:31:34 for me, no achievements on the climb, but today was the most fun I've had on the descent! I got a PR for the fastest section alive - 3:53 (I broke 4 min!) I wasn't scared today, I picked good lines and it wasn't crazy bumpy, just fun and fast. I took a selfie of us via BeReal but it didn't save and now I'm sad. That happens a lot tho, so I think I'm done with trying to use that app to capture moments. It doesn't work half the time.

Friday - 100 seconds hollow and 100 seconds superman with Wes

Saturday - Ride to ruins and back with Corey at 4:30, 11.39 miles, 1:24:53. I was feeling great today. PR for Fastest section again! 3:50! Also PR for the Lower half at 6:02, Pow Plant down PR 1:56 (finally broke 2 min) PR for Quarry up and down with techy 6.41 miles in 1:11. And PR for the whole downhill 3.6 miles 15:53. Got 3rd fastest time for 1st bridge to top (37:11) and 3rd bridge to top (14:41) Techy section 2nd fastest time 3:22


No comments:

Post a Comment