Monday, February 6, 2023

Feb 6 - 11

Monday - AM: 3 min cold shower ✓, 20 min of stretching (arms and back, little legs) Ate really great today, a meal at 9, and again at 2, then fasted. Climbing with WLNODP, I a new hot pink V2 that was really hard but I did it! And before we left I did my first V3! A green one on the south boulder. I can't do three that are by it (the hot pink V1 it, or the lavendar V2 or orange V2) but yay, my first V3! After 4 attempts, sent it on my 5th attempt. New night time weight low 141.8

Tuesday - morning walk Mt Jordan loop, 2.38 miles, 33:07

Wednesday - morning walk 2.38 miles to Sunrise point, then bike ride - fish tail in flurries. 5.58 miles, 10 mph, 33 minutes. Climbing after dinner with the kids, did 5+ boulder climbs (did the purple V2 in the OG sector) and raced Natalie in the walltopia, mostly was holding Katharine who was being a stinker

Thursday - climbed this morning with Corey and Wes (Sophi and Natalie babysat for us, they were late for the bus but I took them to school). Corey did treadmill and a few boulders, Wes and I took turns climbing, I did 5 climbs - South Toprope: Purple 5.9 (set by Caleb), another purple 5.9 (Set by Landon T), a Red 5.10a, North toprope: Blue 5.10a, and ended with Step Roofs: Black 5.10b 

Friday - did a good job not overeating today. A little bit of stretching

Saturday - climbing this morning. I tried a new purple V3 in the OG sector that is very horizontal. The holds are good though, I got pretty close. I think I'll be able to do it next week. I couldn't do the hot pink V2 that I did on Monday though. I tried a few times. I don't know how I did it last time. I was pretty tired from trying though, and before I left I decided to do the green V2 and my arms were so shaky that I fell from up really high! I'm glad to learn that I won't die from falling from that high up.

No comments:

Post a Comment