Monday, January 30, 2023

Jan 30 - Feb 4

Monday - climbing after I dropped of Lily, it was good. It's more fun with a friend though. Tried a black V2 that I haven't done before, didn't send it though. I did 14 climbs: V1s (purples, blue, yellow, red) and V2s (green, yellow, white, and purple) Some stretching at home. Cold shower ✓

Tuesday - Walk outside in the cold cold (2 degrees). Cold Shower ✓

Wednesday - Cold Shower this morning ✓ On my way home from carpool I thought I might go biking and do the fishtail, but chickened out on account of the temp outside. It was sunny though. Instead did 30 min on treadmill tonight. Did a few sprints, 7 pull ups then back to treadmill followed by 6 more pull ups. I should have gone to Wesley's game. It was last game of the season and his last last game cause he's a senior, and he got his first goal. 

Thursday - climbing after taking L to jazz band, I did 14 climbs, most of the usual V1s and V2s, the red V1 was gone :( there were new climbs on that south boulder. There's a new pink V1 in the OG sector that I'll try next time, didn't do it today cause other people were over there. I still can't do the hot pink V1 on the south boulder, I don't know if I'll ever do it. I got to the top via the purple V1 right next to it so I could practice and yeah, I currently believe it's impossible. Cold Shower ✓

Friday - 100 seconds hollow, 2 Wonderful wonderful stretches, I haven't done those in a long time! Cold Shower ✓

Saturday - Cold Shower this morning ✓. Climbing with kids around 7pm, belayed them for a while, then Wes Belayed me on an easy but long intro climb. Bouldering after. In the OG sector I did a new black V2 that was pretty cool, I flashed that one, and a hot pink V2, two attempts and then I was just going to try and tie where Lily got to, but I was able to send it! I was quite pleased. 

No comments:

Post a Comment